We have returned to in-person services, with one service at 10:30am.
As we gather together, there will be some changes to how we worship for the time being to help us all stay healthy, and able to be together.
- If you are sick, have been around someone who is sick, or are concerned that you have been exposed to someone with the Coronavirus, we ask that you stay home at this time. We will be streaming the services every week. Please let Pastor Ara know if you have been exposed so we can, first, pray for you and help as we are able, but also so we can contact trace and make a decision regarding service.
- We are requiring that all individuals who come to church ages 2 and over wear a mask at all times in the building, and practice social distancing. You mask must cover you mouth and nose at all times. This is in line with CDC guidelines for churches that are reopening. Please plan on bringing your own mask, but we will have some masks on-hand if you don’t have any or forget yours.
- If you are uncomfortable with wearing a mask or have a pre-existing health condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, we ask that you please stay home at this time and watch the streaming service. Having a mask on at all times is a requirement in joining us for worship.
- If we do have an exposure at the church, we will let everyone know, and shut down services for the recommended 14 days and ask all to self-quarantine. To avoid this, please be diligent in following the guidelines above.
- Our worship service will be in the sanctuary. We will be continuing our abbreviated 45 minute service for the time being to minimize time inside.
- Entire pews will be taped off to maintain social distancing. Within the pews that are open, there will be a blue “X” where we ask you not to sit. Other seats without an X will be open. We will once again have rows available for families to sit together.
- When you come to church, please enter though the sanctuary doors and come into the sanctuary for worship.
- Doors will open at 10:15 to come into church. After service, we encourage you to fellowship outside while the weather is still nice.
- For the time being, there will be no nursery. Kids Church will be announced week by week as we have teachers and as the weather permits.
- Every item that is touched will be cleaned thoroughly throughout the week. Ample hand sanitizer will be throughout the sanctuary, and when you come into the building.
- We will still do communion and offering, but it will be contactless. If you don’t feel comfortable taking communion, feel free to sit out that portion.
- If you have an offering to bring, please drop it in the secure locked box in the back of the sanctuary by the doors to the fellowship hall.
- For the time being, we are going to continue the practice of no congregational singing to minimize the spread of germs through the air. During the worship time, we encourage you to reflect, clap, or practice other signs of worship. Even saying the words of the songs is ok, at the same level that we practice the Lord’s prayer each week.
We continue to STRONGLY EMPHASIZE THE FOLLOWING: